Why choose Staffordshire Home Advisors? Because our Marietta Home Inspectors are recommended by homeowners, home buyers, and home sellers.
Now that you’ve found that dream home, what’s the next thing you should do? Let’s see. Oh! Buy paint? Repaint the walls in that bedroom? Or buy wallpapers instead because it’s much cheaper, I guess. Hmm. NO. Get a home inspection first.
Why? Because buying a home is supposed to be an enjoyable experience. Something you could always look back and think of the glorious days – not something that leaves you kicking yourself realizing what a mess it actually was instead.
Not even if it’s a brand-new house, nothing is better than a property that has undergone a careful and thorough inspection. So, hiring an actually good home inspector or home inspection company is actually very crucial. A lot of people overlook this very important step.
So, without further ado, we’ve narrowed down the important reasons why choosing us, Staffordshire Home Advisors is your wisest decision ever.
1. At Staffordshire Home Advisors, our Marietta home inspectors provide you with all the invaluable information you need to make an informed decision about the property being inspected. We are a jargon-free company so do expect that everything will be explained to you in a clear, concise and professional manner and in terms that you can definitely understand.
2. We conduct home inspections 7-days a week. Yes, we value our clients so much and so we do our best to meet you halfway. You can schedule online 24/7 right from our website.
3. Our Marietta GA Home Inspectors spend about 3 to 4 hours thoroughly inspecting every corner of your home- from roof to foundation and everything in between. We provide the most advanced home inspection on the market.
The inspection covers the following:
The exterior of the Structure Visible
-Foundation, Roof, Flashing, Chimney, Downspouts, Gutters, Siding, Trim, Windows, Doors, Stairs, Decks & Patios, Grading, Drainage
Interior of the Structure
-Ceilings, Walls, Floors, Closets, Electrical Outlets, Windows, Kitchen Cabinets, Counters & Exhaust
-Insulation, Ventilation, Framing, Water Penetration, Accessibility & Storage
Basement and/or Crawl Space
-Foundation Materials, Flooring, Supporting Members, Stairways, Water Penetration, Area Ventilation & Drainage
-Bath & Kitchen Fixtures, Vents, Water Flow & Shutoff Valves
Domestic Water Heater
-Equipment, Capacity, Energy Source & Safety Controls
-Equipment, Energy Source, Zones, Safety Controls, Ductwork/ Piping
-Equipment, Zones, Ductwork
-Service Entry, Type, Rating of Overload Protection, Grounding, Bonding, Distribution Panel, Circuits, Outlets, Fixtures, Conductor Materials & Branch Systems
Garage or Carport
– Overhead Doors, Safety Controls & Fire Protection Materials
4. We electronically provide you with full-color, narrative report complete with photos directly to your email within 24 hours following the inspection.
5. We recommend that you go through the house with us so that we may inform you of any issues or concerns, discuss “how things work”, highlighting all the positive features and also share with you what needs to be maintained and why.
6. We provide the services a home inspection could ever need. We offer the following services:
– Buyer Inspection
– Pre-listing Inspection
– Radon Inspection
– Termite Inspection
– Homebinder and Repair Pricer Included with the Inspection
7. We provide a sample report so you can preview what happens during an inspection.
8. Our customer reviews are 5-star. This demonstrated our commitment and passion for providing excellent services.
9. We are pleased to serve Northwest GA, including Canton, Powder Springs, Roswell, Johns Creek, Milton, Alpharetta, Woodstock, Marietta, Kennesaw, and the surrounding areas.
Buying a home can be exciting, momentous, and meaningful. But it can also be stressful – especially if you’re not sure how to gauge the physical condition of a house. That’s where the experts at Staffordshire Home Advisors come in.
Staffordshire Home Advisors provides Buyer Inspection, Pre-Listing (Seller) Inspection, Radon Inspection, Termite Inspection, and Drone Inspection to Northwest GA, including Canton, Powder Springs, Roswell, Johns Creek, Milton, Alpharetta, Woodstock, Marietta, Kennesaw and the surrounding areas.
When you or someone you know needs the services of a quality home inspection company, we would truly appreciate you thinking of us. You can schedule right from our website or call our office now (770) 672-5115
We share most of our blogs on our Facebook page too. Like and follow us to get more updates from us.